Average Price in Aspen Grove: $199,900 / County Average: $824,048
Average Taxes in Aspen Grove: $932 / County Average: $3,053
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Aspen Grove: $330 / County Average: $440
Average Walkscore in Aspen Grove: 62 / County Average: 69
Average Year Built in Aspen Grove: 1972 / County Average: 1969
Average Days on Website in Aspen Grove: 42 / County Average: 48
Aspen Grove CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Aspen Grove
property has healthy tree stands with ponderosa pine, spruce, bristlecone pine, and Aspen Groves. located approximately 40 miles southeast of the gunnison valley and commercial airport. outstanding hunting area for elk, deer, bear, and mountain lion. surveyed into (4) approximately 4...
Legacy Properties of Colorado #6671875
the land is graced with towering ponderosa pines, quaking Aspen Groves, and striking rock formations. there is a small stream that travels through the ne corner of the land to quench the thirst of the elk and deer that frequent the property.
access is provided year-round and maintained by teller and park counties....
Mossy Oak Properties Colorado Mountain Realty #5925422
also right near downtown littleton, an rtd light rail station, the platte valley greenway path, and Aspen Grove shopping center....
You 1st Realty #8661856
Privacy! fresh air! Aspen Groves, wild berries, and wildlife...
RE/MAX TRADITIONS #3152806
a two or three-story home on lot #16 would offer amazing mountain & valley views, wildflowers and Aspen Groves. both lots offered at $199k....
RE/MAX PEAK TO PEAK #7314743
front steps lead up to covered porch area and wrap-around deck overlooking the neighborhood Aspen Groves. knotty pine accents and hardwood floors throughout. spacious kitchen with new appliances. remodeled 3/4 bat...
Compass - Boulder #IR950798
the majority of the acreage is treed with blue spruce, white fir and Aspen Grove and there is a lush open meadow with up-close, commanding views of the sangre de cristo . range. improvements include a domestic water well and a roughed in driveway. 6 mi...
John Watson #5432713
there are multiple meadows, many building sites, abundance of wildlife as well as wildflowers, pines and Aspen Groves. power line is already running along the south border of property, please see survey for details. 30 minutes to denver, 55 minutes to boulder, close to gilpin county k-12 schools, 2+ miles to gilpin community rec. center, a few miles ...
Key Real Estate Group LLC #5421880
the land size is approximately 3.69 acres populated by an Aspen Grove with evergreens interspersed. you'll find a gentle grade and very usable land. only minutes from rocky mountain national park, roosevelt n...
Rocky Mountain Property Inc. #IR948727
live water spring with a little waterfall that flows through an Aspen Grove. several buildable spots to give you the privacy you desire. stunning views every direction yo...
Buy Smart Colorado #8642789
what better location than being on the west side on the valley floor beneath the majestic sangre de cristo mountains on a nearly 7 acre property with huge rushing creek, mature forest with huge ponderosa pines and large Aspen Groves!! this is everyone's dream property in the mountains! this cozy, well-built home feat...
HomeSmart Preferred Realty #3850521
located in the back of morningside subdivision and backing up to a large ranch sits this beautiful half acre haven. the land has a perfect balan...
RE/MAX PARTNERS #9604080
Historic and charming home tucked into Aspen Groves...
8z Real Estate #IR950021
relax in the shade of the side deck while watching wildlife in the property's private Aspen Grove...
Coldwell Banker Realty 14 #5234901
this 3 br/2ba 1510 sq ft plus bonus room ( think office, media room hobby room, study) home sits on 2 acres bordering a shared 20+ acre horse pasture that leads into national forest. beautiful Aspen Groves surround the property. this well card for home features newer carpet, inte...
United Country Mountain Brokers #3148357
situated on the outskirts of harris park, with steps to national forest and a large Aspen Grove and trees with a seasonal stream.. you're sure to find this spot special! easy access with a pretty flat lot takes you to a quiet...
KELLER WILLIAMS FOOTHILLS REALTY #9766695
3 miles from the light rail littleton mineral ave station in the Aspen Grove shopping center. it also is conveniently located close to the recently completed uc health hospital and littleton adventist hospital!...
RE/MAX 100 INC. #2209105
E top of the world amongst pine trees and a large Aspen Grove, this property is located in a community with unbelievable access to national forest in every direction and two lakes for catch and release fishing! the enclose...
A new fairytale is just beginning here among the Aspen Groves and ponderosa pine, thanks to a fresh start in this completely remodeled mountain home just off the peak to peak scenic byway...
Spaces Real Estate #5005519
in this beautiful log sided three bedroom, one bath furnished home, you will be tucked away in a magnificent Aspen Grove surrounded by the peace offered by nature and wildlife. once you have arrived at the property through ...
Capture Colorado Mtn Properties #1808831
About Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
Distinct Group of Keller Williams is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes throughout the Colorado front range. Selling these "right addresses" is the mission of Distinct Group of Keller Williams Real Estate, LLC. Let us know what you're looking for. Please take advantage of the helpful tools on this website, including property valuation option, but also feel free to contact us personally.
According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (
"I highly recommend Michael Le and Distinct Realty for any real estate needs. Michael is professional, patient and detailed with a strong work ethic. Having just moved to Colorado, we were unsure how real estate transactions were handled here. Michael and his staff handled everything thoroughly and accurately. We are extremely pleased!
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
10375 Park Meadows Dr Ste 100 Littleton, CO 720-580-6143
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)