Average Price in Bear Valley: $937,000 / County Average: $859,278
Average Taxes in Bear Valley: $3,206 / County Average: $3,144
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Bear Valley: $328 / County Average: $464
Average Walkscore in Bear Valley: 38 / County Average: 66
Average Year Built in Bear Valley: 1971 / County Average: 1970
Average Days on Website in Bear Valley: 40 / County Average: 54
Bear Valley CO Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Fathom Realty Colorado LLC #9006873
Most Expensive Listing
Fathom Realty Colorado LLC #9006873
Least Expensive Listing
RE/MAX Edge #6214225
Listings in Bear Valley
this complex has multiple visitor parking spots and permit parking spots for owners. this amazing Bear Valley location is minutes to bear creek park, multiple trails, marston lake, and only 15 minutes to red rocks! easy access to downtown, dtc, light rail (santa fe), and next to hwy 285. enjoy all of belmar's shops and restaurants just minutes away. why rent when you can own?...
8z Real Estate #5908038
E home! meticulous maintained brick ranch in the Bear Valley neighborhood. loc...
Coldwell Banker Realty 54 #4389173
located just steps away from several open parks and playgrounds in the back of the home, and close to public tennis courts, scenic hiking, and biking trails along bear creek. walkable to grocery stores, the Bear Valley library, and restaurants.
gated concrete driveway on the side for your rv thru the side fence. the sunroom is facing n...
Brokers Guild Real Estate #9379576
close to pinehurst country club, bear creek park, Bear Valley shopping center, plenty of restaurant options, and hwy 285 for easy commuting!...
Zillow Homes, LLC #9999352
Once in a lifetime, 2 acre horse property with coveted a2 zoning all this and right down the street from pinehurst country club...
Fathom Realty Colorado LLC #9006873
this home has everything, including great location, access to major highway entries, colorado colorful mountain life, shopping, restaurants and minutes from riverpoint shopping / theatre, Bear Valley shopping, red rocks hiking trails and more. private storage shed in large backyard space awaiting your custom designs....
Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite #2772389
Ots and is zoned r-4 residential. nestled between Bear Valley neighborhood and loretto heights development, this property is in an opportunity zone with a development potential of up to 11 units per gross acre (35' max height) or possible fix and flip with plenty of storage. endless possibilities....
Keller Williams Realty Success #7395214
E condo. huge deck facing the peaceful and serene Bear Valley trail system and front range with a plumbed gas line. open kitchen to family room/grea...
RE/MAX Professionals #4008486
there is also plenty of street parking. it's close to park with playground. Bear Valley shopping center is only minutes away....
Your Castle Real Estate Inc #4913264
the oversized 2 car attached garage is perfect to fit your cars in and have room for plenty of storage. this home is ideally situated across from Bear Valley park and trails, near neighborhood schools, public transportation, dining & shopping....
RE/MAX Professionals #9885604
fully finished basement that includes a bathroom, bedroom and big family room along with plenty of storage. conveniently located near Bear Valley with easy access to walking trail for hiking and biking, shopping and highways....
DELUX TEAM REALTY INC #9032013
Great opportunity to update this condo unit with a super location: close to hampden (i 285), shopping...
Realty One Group Five Star #5187882
15k price drop. sellers are motivated to sell! this gorgeous home is ready for you to make it your own...
Wild Buck Realty #3462904
Tless! huge balcony faces the peaceful and serene Bear Valley trail system and park, not to mention the whole front range. remodeled kitchen...
RE/MAX Professionals #3026314
wood laminate and tile flooring throughout. close by is the Bear Valley shopping center with king soopers, home depot, other shopping of many types. easy access to the awesome bear creek trail system which intersects with other trails that can take you to historic morrison, red rocks park, historic golden, englewood light rail and city center, even to downtown denver and historic old town littleton via the platte river trail system. easy access to the huge bear creek lake park, fox hollow, homestead, and other golf courses. near many great parks and open spaces. the hoa keeps the grounds and buildings up well and has one of the lower hoa fees. contact us or your real estate broker to see inside. you'll love living here....
ASSIST2SELL RE PROFESSIONALS #9584804
Classic Bear Valley home on a beautiful block with wide street...
Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC #7016244
great location just blocks from shops, restaurants, public transportation and loretto heights park where new a new redevelopment is about to begin! it’s also in close proximity Bear Valley shopping center....
HomeSmart Realty #4536461
you'll love being so close to many schools, parks and trails. Bear Valley park, bates and hobart park are just a short walk away....
RE/MAX Edge #6214225
About Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
Distinct Group of Keller Williams is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes throughout the Colorado front range. Selling these "right addresses" is the mission of Distinct Group of Keller Williams Real Estate, LLC. Let us know what you're looking for. Please take advantage of the helpful tools on this website, including property valuation option, but also feel free to contact us personally.
According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (
"Michael went above and beyond in both buying our new house and selling our old one. He was always available and produced real results when we had issues with our builder. He was also able to get us $5,000 above asking price on our house we sold! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy or sell!
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
10375 Park Meadows Dr Ste 100 Littleton, CO 720-580-6143
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)