Average Price in Brook Forest: $0 / County Average: $880,962
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Brook Forest: $0 / County Average: $340
Average Walkscore in Brook Forest: 0 / County Average: 35
Average Year Built in Brook Forest: 1994 / County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in Brook Forest: 18918 / County Average: 42
Brook Forest CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Brook Forest
this historic home was part of the original 400 acre welz family estate guest cottage for the world famous Brook Forest inn. enjoyed in the 1930's and for many years by the rich and famous who came to evergreen for cooler weather and fresh air and rubbing elbows with other wealthy travelers. preserved in the rose quartz that marks the style of the time period and many original hardwoods and light fixtures that make this home special! the original small wine cellar that connects you to the upstairs/guest apartment and brick accent floors and some of the exterior doors are also from the original 1932 construction. recently, a wood clad storage container was added to keep your lawn equipment, toys, etc. in addition, a 250 amp rv hook up and waste disposal. plans for addition included. (home is an active air b&b and days on market reflect these time blocks. virtual tour - https://tours.virtuance.com/public/vtour/displ...
water and electric services are in the main road. Brook Forest water, excel. septic will be built with the home....
Equity Colorado Real Estate #8432533
Welcome home to this beautiful, private mountain retreat in evergreen, colorado...
Fixed Rate Real Estate #3929290
master bedroom has a huge window for star gazing (but don't worry, no nosey neighbors here!) and a walk-in closet!
easy access via the short driveway to Brook Forest way and 10 minutes to downtown evergreen. the flat driveway provides ample parking and could easily accommodate building a 1 car detached garage. walk to upper and lower maxwell falls trailheads! shed included for extra storage.
privacy, accessibility, views and charm this place has it all!...
Keller Williams Advantage Realty LLC #5839155
Ntain contemporary on a pristine half acre lot in Brook Forest estates. the property adjoins a huge parcel...
Coldwell Banker Realty 28 #1975083
Ark. located on beautiful blue creek road between Brook Forest road and highway 73. views of meadows, trees, rolling hills, and rock outcropping from a peaceful s...
RE/MAX ALLIANCE #4149086
private driveway may end up being long, depending on the home site chosen. subdivision has public water (Brook Forest water district) and electric service in the ground. septic will be designed and installed by the fu...
Equity Colorado #4529553
additional features include new water heater 2017, new roof and gutters (2018), new furnace 2018, new front deck (2018), stained siding (2019) new rear deck (2021), complete interior painting (2021) new kitchen appliances (2021), all new sliding glass doors (2021). water is supplied by Brook Forest water district- no well worries. seasonal creek and lots of mountain critters that visit on a regular basis!...
Coldwell Banker Realty 28 #4515122
legal access, electric, gas, and water lines to the property line. comcast may be available, buyer to verify. Brook Forest water district. new owner will need to build a septic tank along with the home, specifications depending on the n...
Equity Colorado Real Estate #2017645
About Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
Distinct Group of Keller Williams is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes throughout the Colorado front range. Selling these "right addresses" is the mission of Distinct Group of Keller Williams Real Estate, LLC. Let us know what you're looking for. Please take advantage of the helpful tools on this website, including property valuation option, but also feel free to contact us personally.
According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (
"I highly recommend Michael Le and Distinct Realty for any real estate needs. Michael is professional, patient and detailed with a strong work ethic. Having just moved to Colorado, we were unsure how real estate transactions were handled here. Michael and his staff handled everything thoroughly and accurately. We are extremely pleased!
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
10375 Park Meadows Dr Ste 100 Littleton, CO 720-580-6143
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)