Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Civic Center: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Civic Center: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Civic Center: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Civic Center: 18896 / Average: 18896
Civic Center CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Civic Center
Al denver near everything! just a few blocks from Civic Center park, coors feild and countless shopping and dining options. laminate floors flow throughout all but the bat...
Redfin Corporation #5447156
walk to some of denver's most popular cultural venues including the denver art museum, colorado history museum, denver public library, Civic Center park and denver center of performing arts, theater, union station and all that downtown has to offer. easily jump on speer to get to cherry creek north or i-70 to head up to the mountains.
this spacious unit boasts expansive windows and an open floor plan to provide natural light that pours into the unit and large living areas perfect for entertaining. need storage? this exclusive unit offers three walk-in closets, a large linen closet, and a private storage locker. the master suite also features its own private balcony and large sitting area that is perfect for a study/office, workout room, or den. sophistica...
Colorado and Company Real Estate, Inc #3077949
easy access to trails and parks, all your shopping needs are at your fingertips, easy access to main roads in any direction, great schools, plenty of restaurants. very centrally located on the 9-mile/Civic Center bus route and just blocks to the 9-mile light rail. 10 miles from downtown! do not miss the opportunity to live in this sought-after community....
Your Castle Realty LLC #2477982
build your dream home that is close and walking distance to everything you could want. across the street from edgewater Civic Center...
HomeSmart Realty Group #6524220
property is located on south side of paved wcr 42 and 1/3 mile west of wcr 17. 2 1/2 miles south of the town of johnstown Civic Center. via wcr 17....
FLAGSHIP PROPERTIES #2533436
unit includes a storage space and 1 reserved heated garage parking space, although there’s no need to drive in this amazing location - walkable to restaurants, bars, breweries, trader joe’s, coffee shops, cheeseman park, art galleries, the denver art museum, denver cultural center and Civic Center park. quick and easy access to the cherry creek trail and public transportation. hoa covers almost everything - all that's left for you is insurance and electric bills. absolutely charming and move-in ready. wake up to the mountains every morning!...
360dwellings Real Estate #9509289
it is also in close proximity to many parks including Civic Center park, cheesman park, and city park.
this property is available now!...
Baron Enterprises Inc #2239822
a short walk lands you at montclair park, a fixture on the us national register of historic places. check out the 120 year-old montclair Civic Center building in the middle of the park, which serves as the centerpoint of the neighborhood and has fantastic year-round events. don't miss this opportunity to get into one of denver's classic neighborhoods at a fantastic price with thi...
BSW Real Estate, LLC #4771562
this home in unincorporated weld county is right by saddleback golf course, the new firestone Civic Center, walking (or horse riding) trails, parks, schools and has easy access to hwy 85, hwy 119 or i-25. the home features, four beds, three baths, a wood burning fireplace, two separate living areas,...
Keller Williams 1st Realty #IR949393
), restaurants, bars, colleges msu, u of co & ccd ,sporting events (ball arena, coors field and empower stadium, museums (denver art museum, history colorado center, molly brown house museum and more), entertainment (bellco theatre, denver convention center, comedy works, paramount theatre, larimer square and more), union station, light rail, parks (Civic Center park & confluence park), quick uber or bike ride to the highlands, lohi, sloans lake plus much more!!! http://theneusteters.com...
MB Denver Colorado Realty Source #2831916
superb location within walking distance to coors field, 17th street restaurant row, public transportation and rtd trains, 16th st mall, and everything downtown denver has to offer including the Civic Center & state capitol. enjoy an open concept layout thats been well-maintained and provides great space. a large, private covered ...
Redfin Corporation #7627403
it is also close to shopping, restaurants, hiking trails, broomfield library, future broomfield Civic Center, and easy access to the denver-boulder turnpike (us 36) and highway i-25.
back on market, no fault of the sellers....
Sellstate Peak Realty #1726225
About Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
Distinct Group of Keller Williams is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes throughout the Colorado front range. Selling these "right addresses" is the mission of Distinct Group of Keller Williams Real Estate, LLC. Let us know what you're looking for. Please take advantage of the helpful tools on this website, including property valuation option, but also feel free to contact us personally.
According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (
"Kelly Hunter recently handled a long distance home sale for me. Her knowledge of the area where I was selling was excellent. She was immediately responsive to all the questions that I had, and kept me informed throughout the process (sometimes several times a day). She was able to negotiate a very satisfactory price for the home. I would highly recommend Kelly to anyone selling or buying in the Denver area
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
10375 Park Meadows Dr Ste 100 Littleton, CO 720-580-6143
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)