Average Price in HEATHER GARDENS: $315,875 / County Average: $813,142
Average Taxes in HEATHER GARDENS: $1,961 / County Average: $3,673
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in HEATHER GARDENS: $207 / County Average: $334
Average Walkscore in HEATHER GARDENS: 22 / County Average: 35
Average Year Built in HEATHER GARDENS: 1976 / County Average: 1989
Average Days on Website in HEATHER GARDENS: 52 / County Average: 33
HEATHER GARDENS CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in HEATHER GARDENS
Fantastic Heather Gardens condo available now! 55+ community...
PRIMARY REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE #8034590
safety ia a #1 priority with secure entrances & regular patrolling by aurora police. call Heather Gardens home!...
LIV Sotheby's International Realty #5538927
storage space will never be a question since it comes with a lot of in-unit storage, storage locker, and separate garage space. Heather Gardens is a golf-course community and has a huge clubhouse! make the most of the amenities, restaurant with weekly entertainment, fitness center, indoor and outdoor pool, tennis courts and so much more. this prime location gives you access to cherry creek state park with its trails and water activities. in addition...
Keller Williams Advantage Realty LLC #7074144
Welcome to Heather Gardens! recently recognized as the 4th hottest neighborhood in the country...
Welcome home! Heather Gardens premier 55+ community is ready for you...
RE/MAX ALLIANCE #8723844
extra storage on the same floor. you'll love everything Heather Gardens has to offer!...
there are age (55+) and smoking restrictions. cic docs can be found on the Heather Gardens website under the resource tab: https://www.heathergardens.org/resourcecenter/13855/resource- hoa includes water, sewer, heat,(hot water baseboard). owners do pay for electricity. information provided from reliable resources but not guaranteed and buyer's and brokers are requested to independently verify accuracy....
Bob Brown & Associates #4455338
Retirement living at its finest! complete re-design of the kitchen with new granite counters, new kitchen cabinets, new stainless steel appliances, new laminate flooring and carpet, new vanities in both bathrooms, new light fixtures, new breakfast bar area, new doors, open floor plan...
Timani Realty Inc #7744639
, condominium in the sought-after neighborhood of Heather Gardens. as you enter the foyer, you will notice the high ceil...
Zillow Homes, LLC #3234494
E foot 3rd floor unit. * among the many amenities Heather Gardens offers, some of the most popular include the 9 hole golf course the renovated club house and fitness center and the popular rendezvous restaurant, tennis courts, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and great access to rtd, cherry creek state park, hospitals, dia, buckley air force base, and shopping. this light and open and bright unit has been tastefully update...
MB Your Legacy LLC #8251414
Perfect location in Heather Gardens 55+ active adult community...
Bliss Realty Group #IR948828
2 bedroom 1 bathroom condo in Heather Gardens 55+ community...
MARANVILLE REALTY INC #4294087
Oom, 2 bathroom corner unit condo in the heart of Heather Gardens. this unit includes your own l...
Home Captain #2605327
Heather Gardens is an amazing 55+ senior community w/ wonderful people, a $50,000+ sq ft clubhouse, restaurant, indoor/outdoor pools, sauna, locker room, billiard room, workshop, tennis, 9 hole executive golf course & numerous activities & trips. welcome home to the Heather Gardens country club lifestyle....
Keller Williams DTC #9473120
patio home in the desirable, inclusive community Heather Gardens! on the main level you will find the master bedroom with a p...
American Home Agents #7470251
make it your own - use the 2nd bedroom as a study or office!
enter this secured complex with open spaces and an elevator for convenience. Heather Gardens boasts many amenities such as a fitness center center, clubhouse and golf c...
Brokers Guild Real Estate #3149629
Open and spacious luxurious penthouse floorplan with 2310 sq ft of living space flows from one room to other, all on one level...
CAMELOT BROKERS LLC #7878156
enjoy the private seville pool, tennis courts and duck pond. check out clubhouse amenities too. Heather Gardens is a 55 and older community that offers the rendezvous restaurant, huge club house, 9 hole golf course, business center, indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub, indoor sauna, locker rooms, billiard room, workshop, tennis courts along with activities & trips....
Keller Williams DTC #7044788
this home is exceptionally clean and ready for the pickiest buyers * pet and smoke free * the rooms are spacious and features a beautiful enclosed lanai that could be used as additional living/dining/entertaining space most months of the year * both bedrooms feature plenty of closet space and there is a personal storage closet for larger items* the covered reserved parking spot also includes a storage locker * Heather Gardens is a beautiful ...
Bluebird Cottage Realty, LLC #7479834
the finished basement has an extra living area, a 3rd bedroom, and bathroom with walk in shower. Heather Gardens is an 55+ active adult community with over 200 acres of park surroundings, offering a carefree, maintenance free lifestyle. stay active with many clubs, classes and activities at the beautiful clubhouse. enjoy the olympic sized indoor pool, outdoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna and work out facility. or spend the day at the executive 9 hole golf course. feel safe with 24 hour security throughout the property....
Realty ONE Group Elevations, LLC #9952266
About Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
Distinct Group of Keller Williams is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes throughout the Colorado front range. Selling these "right addresses" is the mission of Distinct Group of Keller Williams Real Estate, LLC. Let us know what you're looking for. Please take advantage of the helpful tools on this website, including property valuation option, but also feel free to contact us personally.
According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (
"Michael went above and beyond in both buying our new house and selling our old one. He was always available and produced real results when we had issues with our builder. He was also able to get us $5,000 above asking price on our house we sold! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy or sell!
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
10375 Park Meadows Dr Ste 100 Littleton, CO 720-580-6143
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)