Average Price in Lakehurst: $0 / County Average: $880,962
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Lakehurst: $0 / County Average: $340
Average Walkscore in Lakehurst: 28 / County Average: 35
Average Year Built in Lakehurst: 1991 / County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in Lakehurst: 18917 / County Average: 42
Lakehurst CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Lakehurst
this 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhome located in Lakehurst village. the main level incl...
Zillow Homes, LLC #IR952622
Ely stunning end unit townhome in the prestigious Lakehurst village community of littleton, colorado. this spectacular home s...
MB BELLISSIMO HOMES #6305341
retreat upstairs to your spacious primary bedroom complete with an en suite bathroom with a garden tub that you will look forward to soaking in after a long day. this home is in the Lakehurst townhomes, a lovely community with a seasonal gated swimming pool. find yourself fishing in nearby harriman lake, and enjoy the nearby access to both e-470 and hwy 285. conveniently located just minutes away from southwest plaza mall, grocery stores, and restaurants....
Zillow Homes, LLC #4664454
Updated 2 story in popular Lakehurst, 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, new gourmet kitchen with soft close hickory cabinets, high-end stainless steel appliances, double oven, gas range, granite tops, heated floor, under counter lights, custom backsplash, wine cooler, extremely energy efficient with newer high efficient furnace and a/c, blown in insulation in walls and attic, newer double pane windows, new tile floors in entry, kitchen eating space, new doors and hardware, new can lighting and light fixtures, new paint and texture with rounded corners and new baseboards, new 3/4 inch hickory hardwood floors in the dining room, new carpet on the main level and basement, family room with wood fireplace, wood blinds, security system with exterior cameras, surround sound systems in the family room and basement recreation room, finished workshop/craft room, big bay window in living room, instant hot water in the kitchen and all baths, large master suite with walk-in closet, dual sinks, oversized heated 3 car garage plus full size rv parking, quality 4 side brick construction, large covered patio, hot tub, above ground pool, gas hookup for bbq, storage shed, quite low traffic cul-de-sac, no hoa bills, easy access to 470, the mountains, chatfield state park, southwest plaza shopping center, restaurants...
RE/MAX Masters Millennium #4440952
Welcome to this lovely home in littleton. this home is perfectly placed in a cul-de-sac, with a large backyard, plenty of parking, and within minutes of shopping, restaurants, and schools...
Coldwell Banker Realty 24 #4496588
Ownership pride in this rare ranch home in Lakehurst subdivision...
Sheldon Properties, LLC #3301339
Anch style home in the highly desired location in Lakehurst west!...
eXp Realty, LLC #1524875
you will enjoy living in this beautiful townhome nestled in Lakehurst village. this fantastic end-uni...
RE/MAX Masters Millennium #7889243
Through the front door you will see this home has been meticulously maintained and is move in ready condition...
HomeSmart Realty #6487640
Check out this beautiful home in a quiet, well kept, dog friendly community...
About Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
Distinct Group of Keller Williams is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes throughout the Colorado front range. Selling these "right addresses" is the mission of Distinct Group of Keller Williams Real Estate, LLC. Let us know what you're looking for. Please take advantage of the helpful tools on this website, including property valuation option, but also feel free to contact us personally.
According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (
"Kelly Hunter recently handled a long distance home sale for me. Her knowledge of the area where I was selling was excellent. She was immediately responsive to all the questions that I had, and kept me informed throughout the process (sometimes several times a day). She was able to negotiate a very satisfactory price for the home. I would highly recommend Kelly to anyone selling or buying in the Denver area
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
10375 Park Meadows Dr Ste 100 Littleton, CO 720-580-6143
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)