Average Price in Lincoln Park: $399,000 / County Average: $1,229,128
Average Taxes in Lincoln Park: $1,751 / County Average: $5,674
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Lincoln Park: $453 / County Average: $328
Average Walkscore in Lincoln Park: 67 / County Average: 17
Average Year Built in Lincoln Park: 1947 / County Average: 2007
Average Days on Website in Lincoln Park: 32 / County Average: 55
Lincoln Park CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Lincoln Park
Located in Lincoln Park area of canon city on large lot with irrigation water included to keep the yard and garden green...
Reeves Real Estate #2801644
Enjoy urban life at its finest! this newer, gorgeous corner unit townhome has 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath and is located in
denver's desirable sante fe arts district...
MB Liberty Associates LLC #9024355
Come see this income generating duplex property in the heart of denver...
History. charm. location. this beautiful 129-year-old victorian home epitomizes classic denver architecture with the right balance of modern updates, including fresh paint throughout the inside, re-finished kitchen cabinets, updated hardware in kitchen, new dining room light fixture, and a new, sleek front door...
Compass - Denver #8945543
Opportunity to own 21 acres in the highly coveted Lincoln Park area in canon city, colorado! rich in wat...
Engel & Volkers Denver #9284293
Welcome to one Lincoln Park! you get the best of both worlds with this unit, amazing mountain views and city living...
8z Real Estate #2513453
this is an extremely quiet home, with only two neighbors sharing the elevator access. one Lincoln Park’s amenities include a large 7th floor outdoor gathering spot with infinity pool, hot tub, and barbecues, as well as a fitness center, owner lounge and guest suite....
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Denver #5673599
Welcome to one Lincoln Park! this sophisticated condo has the ultimate in luxury finishes and dazzling city views...
Compass - Denver #5518167
wood flooring extends into the second bedroom which can flex as a private office or guest quarters with on-suite appointed with luxury tile and stone.
one Lincoln Park=boutique, custom, luxury, iconic architectural building with only 177 homes, 5 elevators with intimate hallways. less than 4 neighbors per hall, over 35 floor plans,custom designed from over 12,000 finish options...no two are alike! resort amenities; infinity edge pool, hot tub, gas bbq's, owner's lounge, catering kitchen, fitness facility with yoga/pilates studio, 24/7 front desk security and guest suite.
steps from light rail, blocks to 16th street mall and the shuttle that will take you to union station. walk to restaurants, sporting events, theatre and shopping. easy access to cherry creek bike and walking trail. perfectly located between uptown and the business district. bike lanes to trails = active/outdoor fun!
rising a top in elevation/form/function/style/design and lifestyle, this residence is sure to impress.
prk-87,88 directly across from elevators str-33...
LIV Sotheby's International Realty #7402911
lounge in style with an expansive great room concept ready for your imagination.
one Lincoln Park=boutique, custom, luxury, iconic architectural building with only 177 homes, 5 elevators with intimate hallways. less than 4 neighbors per hall, over 35 floor plans, custom designed from over 12,000 finish options...no two are alike! resort amenities; infinity edge pool, hot tub, gas bbq's, owner's lounge, catering kitchen, fitness facility with yoga/pilates studio, 24/7 front desk security and guest suite.
steps from light rail, blocks to 16th street mall and the shuttle that will take you to union station. walk to restaurants, sporting events, theatre and shopping. easy a...
LIV Sotheby's International Realty #8025614
Great development opportunity in the heart of the santa fe art district...
Equity Colorado Real Estate #8798485
all of this and more conveniently located just south of downtown denver in the vibrant santa fe arts district, Lincoln Park is one of denver’s oldest and most unique neighborhoods. you'll enjoy renegade brewing company, swift’s breakfast house, mmm coffee!, rocky yama sushi, and el taco de mexico all in walking distance. easy access i-25 and broadway, the lightrail, several parks and cc & south platte trails make this one almost to good to be true!...
Your Castle Real Estate Inc #4692558
In the heart of the centrally located Lincoln Park neighborhood, this exquisite two bedroom, one bath townhouse is a perfect launchpad for accessing the denver urban lifestyle...
USAJ REALTY #8253943
Back on market due to buyer's cold feet - come see this turnkey, impressive townhome...
Orchard Brokerage LLC #4229860
the beautiful master suite & en-suite, with a large walk-in closet, provides the perfect retreat, while an additional bedroom suite is privately situated for family/guests, along with a third non-conforming bedroom for office/den, with an additional half bathroom.
one Lincoln Park offers its residents a full suite of first-rate amenities at the owner’s lounge located on the 7th floor. these resort amenities include; infinity pool, hot tub, gas grills, entertaining lounge, catering kitchen, state of the art fitness facility with yoga/pilates studio. owner’s will also enjoy bike storage, 24/7 front desk security, $80 a night guest-suite, & easy guest parking.
this is a fantastic opportunity to acquire stunning modern resort living, in an extremely desirable building, just steps from light rail, 16th street mall, union station, a-train to dia, i-70 and the beautiful rocky mountains....
LORI GREENLY #3693987
About Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
Distinct Group of Keller Williams is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes throughout the Colorado front range. Selling these "right addresses" is the mission of Distinct Group of Keller Williams Real Estate, LLC. Let us know what you're looking for. Please take advantage of the helpful tools on this website, including property valuation option, but also feel free to contact us personally.
According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (
"Kelly Hunter recently handled a long distance home sale for me. Her knowledge of the area where I was selling was excellent. She was immediately responsive to all the questions that I had, and kept me informed throughout the process (sometimes several times a day). She was able to negotiate a very satisfactory price for the home. I would highly recommend Kelly to anyone selling or buying in the Denver area
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
10375 Park Meadows Dr Ste 100 Littleton, CO 720-580-6143
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)