Average Price in Lower Downtown: $435,000 / County Average: $819,804
Average Taxes in Lower Downtown: $1,928 / County Average: $3,077
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Lower Downtown: $533 / County Average: $439
Average Walkscore in Lower Downtown: 94 / County Average: 66
Average Year Built in Lower Downtown: 1980 / County Average: 1970
Average Days on Website in Lower Downtown: 11 / County Average: 45
Lower Downtown CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Lower Downtown
pet friendly building that is just steps to multiple green areas to walk your dog/s. located in the heart of Lower Downtown historic district, palace lofts offers all that the downtown experience has to offer. hands down best location in lodo. walk to all downtown amenities and venues. next to cherry creek bike path, 1 block to 16th street mall/shuttle, 2 blocks to larimer square, 3 blocks to union station/train to the plane (a line), 4 blocks to ball arena/museum of contemporary art, 5 blocks to coors field, 6 blocks to denver center for performing arts. countless world class chef owned restaurants along with nightclubs and pubs right outside your front door. a short walk to king soopers and whole foods. building amenities include 24 hr concierge, grand lobby entrance, secure and video surveilled parking, highspeed (1gb) internet available, workout facility and conference room on 2nd floor, 2nd floor lounge, common...
RITTNER REALTY INC #7269129
At 16 market square -- 16 market square is one of Lower Downtown’s finest buildings where you will find the sophistication of a mixture of restaurants, retail shops, office space and 23 luxury residential penthouses. the new york style lobby showc...
LIV Sotheby's International Realty #7983098
Live the downtown lifestyle! don't miss this great condo in a premier building one block to larimer square location location...
Integrity Realty Inc #3530577
pet friendly building that is just steps to multiple green areas to walk your dog/s. located in the heart of Lower Downtown historic district, palace lofts offers all that the downtown experience has to offer. hands down best location in lodo. next to cherry creek bike path, 1 block to 16th street mall/shuttle, 2 blocks to larimer square, 3 blocks to union station/train to the plane (a line), 4 blocks to ball arena/museum of contemporary art, 5 blocks to coors field, 6 blocks to denver center for performing arts. countless world class chef owned restaurants along with nightclubs and pubs right outside your front door. a short walk to king soopers and whole foods. building amenities include 24 hr concierge, grand lobby entrance, secure and video surveilled parking, highspeed (1gb) internet available, workout facility and conference room on 2nd floor, 2nd floor lounge, common roof top terrace/w bbq...
RITTNER REALTY INC #5882787
Beautifully finished in 2018, condo with grand views of the clock tower & 16th street mall...
Lux Homes Denver #9446437
leased parking is available, not included with the sale. enjoy easy living in the heart of Lower Downtown....
KENTWOOD REAL ESTATE DTC, LLC #5024905
bordering the beautiful cherry creek trail, this prime location is adjacent to riverfront park and the Lower Downtown historic district on a non-through street in a peaceful setting, with trail access out your door. your downtown retreat is steps to open space, whole foods, 16th street mall, coors field, ball arena/formerly pepsi center, union station and the light rail (ride-to-fly), to name just a few.
upscale amenities include a full fitness center, 24/7 security, business center, on-site management, bike storage, remodeled lobby, and fun building events such as happy hour & chili cook offs.
now is your chance, before this wonderful home with its one-of-a-kind terrace is under contract. come create the memories of a lifetime!...
Keller Williams DTC #2977299
On that can’t be beat. situated in the heart of Lower Downtown denver and close to outstanding restaurants, shopping and entertainment, this end-unit home features a whopping 2,048 square feet of space. perfect for entertaining or kicking back, you’ll revel in all the custom accents of this unique condo. boasting brick accent walls in the spacious living area and snappy ...
USAJ REALTY #1602232
consider the 3000 sf owner penthouse unit and/or think about corporate hq to occupy one floor w/ the additional space dedicated to rental income. historic Lower Downtown denver (blake street district) mixed use (contributing building) in the heart of lodo & within blocks to coors field & union station. 68% of building is retail & office + 32% residential. zoned d-dl. property ready for professional management, optimization, stabilization and new market rents. 5 floors not including lower level retail/office. 1st floor (office/retail) & 2nd floor (office), 3rd floor includes two residential loft units and the fourth & fifth flo...
RED CHAIR REALTY ADVISORS LLC #5770857
About Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
Distinct Group of Keller Williams is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes throughout the Colorado front range. Selling these "right addresses" is the mission of Distinct Group of Keller Williams Real Estate, LLC. Let us know what you're looking for. Please take advantage of the helpful tools on this website, including property valuation option, but also feel free to contact us personally.
According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (
"Michael, Kelly and team were extremely helpful and patient with us throughout the process.
Being a first time home buyer, I asked them a million questions (maybe more), but my family was very happy with the level of respect, knowledge and professionalism provided by the entire Distinct Realty team!
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
10375 Park Meadows Dr Ste 100 Littleton, CO 720-580-6143
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)