Average Price in Oak Street: $0 / County Average: $917,567
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Oak Street: $0 / County Average: $348
Average Walkscore in Oak Street: 0 / County Average: 36
Average Year Built in Oak Street: 2020 / County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in Oak Street: 18893 / County Average: 44
Oak Street CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Oak Street
four parking spots included at location, plus plenty of public parking nearby on Oak Street, 7th street, and public parking lot one block away. set up to quickly and easily service take-out or dine-in customers with two separate entrances off of two different street sides. outdoor seating available with a newly installed outdo...
Sleeping Giant Real Estate #9216276
featuring an open floor plan and floor-to-ceiling windows, this modern-industrial one bed, one bath condo overlooks Oak Street plaza from its private balcony. in-unit laundry, plenty of storage, and a modern kitchen help check all the boxes for lock-and-leave old town living at it's finest!...
Juszak Realty #IR941384
the two-car garage and large side-yard allow for ample parking along Oak Street. located in downtown, it is convenient to all of hayden's local hot spots....
COLORADO GROUP REALTY #5461454
between west colfax and kipling, adjacent to the Oak Street light rail station this is a rare opportunity to reimagine this 1-acre plot of land in the heart of lakewood! this ...
Live.Laugh.Denver. Real Estate Group #4682802
Ome to this move in ready townhome located in the Oak Street community of lakewood with all the modern amenities. e...
Brokers Guild Homes #8186625
a large waiting room & reception area is accessible both by a ramp & stairs from the main entrance off Oak Street. a large office with glass dividers for privacy, built in storage and shelves for added space. 9 exam rooms, 4 offices, 2 larger rooms previously used as the emergency/surgery room & x-ray room, 3 bathrooms, a spacious storage room, an attached storage room accessed from the exterior all located on the west side of the b...
First Colorado Land Office, Inc. #3693901
This fantastic townhome is located within steps from parks, light-rail, shopping, entertainment; downtown golden, lakewood, and denver...
Heronema Homes, LLC #9277891
located on the 3rd floor of a secured building with an elevator, this condo features stunning floor-to-ceiling windows and patio directly overlooking both college ave and Oak Street in old town! industrial lighting, exposed ductwork, open floor plan, tall ceilings, w/d and an updated kitchen with bar seating for four, pendant lighting. all appliances are included!...
Harmony Brokers #IR948028
you are just a few blocks from the rtd light rail Oak Street station just walk across the street and hop on the light rail to denver, work, or anywhere your heart desires. just blocks from west colfax where you can enjoy many fine restaurants, local breweries, shops and much more. adjacent to simms and us 6 with easy access to c-470 and 1-70 if you are looking to head up to the mountains to enjoy a day of fun. truly a wonderful piece of land that really has a lot to offer....
Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite #6216877
About Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
Distinct Group of Keller Williams is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes throughout the Colorado front range. Selling these "right addresses" is the mission of Distinct Group of Keller Williams Real Estate, LLC. Let us know what you're looking for. Please take advantage of the helpful tools on this website, including property valuation option, but also feel free to contact us personally.
According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (
"I highly recommend Michael Le and Distinct Realty for any real estate needs. Michael is professional, patient and detailed with a strong work ethic. Having just moved to Colorado, we were unsure how real estate transactions were handled here. Michael and his staff handled everything thoroughly and accurately. We are extremely pleased!
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
10375 Park Meadows Dr Ste 100 Littleton, CO 720-580-6143
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)