Average Price in Ridgegate: $1,067,500 / County Average: $1,162,086
Average Taxes in Ridgegate: $6,862 / County Average: $5,439
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Ridgegate: $271 / County Average: $323
Average Walkscore in Ridgegate: 32 / County Average: 17
Average Year Built in Ridgegate: 2008 / County Average: 2007
Average Days on Website in Ridgegate: 43 / County Average: 49
Ridgegate CO Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
RE/MAX Leaders #4007667
Most Expensive Listing
RE/MAX Leaders #4007667
Least Expensive Listing
RE/MAX Leaders #4007667
Listings in Ridgegate
N floor master offering low maintenance living in Ridgegate of lone tree. this home has excellent curb appeal with a lovely front porch and...
KENTWOOD REAL ESTATE DTC, LLC #9014554
two primary access points - one off highway 83 (parker road) and the other off the frontage road of highway 86. just 25 minutes to the Ridgegate light rail station, 10 minutes to grocery, close to schools, approximately 30 minutes to the dtc, and within an hour to dia and the colorado springs airports. one portion of the parcel on the west side may have commercial potential. water rights transfer with the property....
Compass - Denver #4871464
Come live at the retreat at Ridgegate by century communities...
Coldwell Banker Realty 44 #4775904
minutes from reuter-hess reservoir and incline, easy access to the new Ridgegate light rail station and walking distance to the neighborhood elementary school. call or text 303-709-0155 to see. seller willing to include the giant planters in front of the home and all appliances except the washer and dryer (which are negotiable). this is a richmond home, kb built the other available homes in the area....
eXp Realty, LLC #7704809
convenient access to nature at the beautiful bluffs park, walk to prairie sky park, lone tree recreation center, and all the great shopping and dining near Ridgegate commons. only a few minutes drive to i-25, c-470, skyridge, meridian, and dtc. this exquisite home in a superb location is a true gem and will go quick - see today!...
Madlom Real Estate #7758021
Ully maintained and updated end unit in the quiet Ridgegate community. walk...
Keller Williams DTC #4766351
Tory end unit townhome with extensive upgrades in Ridgegate. high ceilings adorned with crown molding, ...
Redfin Corporation #5088331
on the main floor, the current den can easily be an additional bedroom or makes a wonderful home office or study space. just minutes to Ridgegate and lincoln light rail stations, lone tree arts center, dtc, and 470. wonderful community amenities including multiple parks, two pools, trials, and clubhouse....
Compass - Denver #9171990
truly a unique Ridgegate home that doesn't come up short on yard, privacy, interior or exterior space. Ridgegate is an impeccably planned community featuring parks, rec center, paths, dining & retail all in walking distance along with charles schwab & sky ridge hospital....
RE/MAX Leaders #4007667
Pride of ownership is apparent in this meticulously maintained toll brother home where custom, high-end finishes abound...
Compass - Denver #6520257
El home now for sale! come live at the retreat at Ridgegate by century communities. t...
Coldwell Banker Realty 44 #8284512
hoa does snow removal on driveway and to front door. the best! 5 min drive to Ridgegate, lightrail, i25, c470, park meadows mall, skyridge hospital. steps to restaurants, shopping, parks and trail systems....
RE/MAX Masters Millennium #2704789
Professional photos coming soon! located right next to the bluffs open space...
RE/MAX Professionals #4105975
About Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
Distinct Group of Keller Williams is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes throughout the Colorado front range. Selling these "right addresses" is the mission of Distinct Group of Keller Williams Real Estate, LLC. Let us know what you're looking for. Please take advantage of the helpful tools on this website, including property valuation option, but also feel free to contact us personally.
According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (
"Michael went above and beyond in both buying our new house and selling our old one. He was always available and produced real results when we had issues with our builder. He was also able to get us $5,000 above asking price on our house we sold! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy or sell!
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
10375 Park Meadows Dr Ste 100 Littleton, CO 720-580-6143
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)