Average Price in Sherrelwood: $0 / County Average: $563,933
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Sherrelwood: $0 / County Average: $266
Average Walkscore in Sherrelwood: 50 / County Average: 30
Average Year Built in Sherrelwood: 1962 / County Average: 1995
Average Days on Website in Sherrelwood: 18926 / County Average: 37
Sherrelwood CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Sherrelwood
home equipped with washer and dryer, sprinkler system, alarm system, and radon mitigation system. Sherrelwood park is located nearby as well as plenty of shopping and dining opportunities. downtown denver is only minutes away....
Key Real Estate Group LLC #6723012
the oversized two car garage features three extra rooms to build your dream workshop and storage areas. this home is being sold "as is". the Sherrelwood neighborhood is in a great location with easy access to downtown denver and four major highways, and is located near the brand new school, adventure elementary, a part of the mapleton school district....
Welcome to this fantastic home now available in Sherrelwood estates...
100% occupied, 4.68% cap rate single-building, multi-family complex consisting of 4 units totaling 3,480 rentable square feet...
NavPoint Real Estate Group #2696021
wood floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, vinyl windows, newer siding and a 400 sqft detached garage. you'll enjoy the friendly neighbors in the Sherrelwood estates neighborhood. come see for yourself!...
Your Castle Realty LLC #2826339
Welcome to Sherrelwood estates. this distinctive all brick home sits on an enormous corner lot and is beautifully laid out...
HomeSmart Realty #9766872
downstairs is a finished basement with dark room, laundry room, 3/4 bathoom and large living room, perfect for movie night or watching the big game with friends and family, as well as 2 rooms that can be used for recreation, gaming, office space, hobbies, or non conforming bedrooms!!! the surrounding area includes Sherrelwood park, water world, perl mack library and much more!!! this home offers quick access to i-25 for commuting to downtown denver, i-36 for a commute to boulder, and i-76 for a scenic drive to the mountains!!! schedule your showing today, before this beauty is gone!!!...
Keller Williams Preferred Realty #7137376
Classic brick ranch in Sherrelwood that is close to everything...
8z Real Estate #2007464
Ated and maintained ranch nestled in the heart of Sherrelwood estates! amazing custo...
RE/MAX NORTHWEST INC #7865748
huge driveway to allow for rv parking. great location, just footsteps away from Sherrelwood park and close to schools. roof is 4 yrs, water heater 2 yrs, ac 5 yrs, appliances 4 yrs. this home is being sold as is.... click the virtual tour link to view the 3d walkthrough....
Orchard Brokerage LLC #4263250
Immaculately maintained ranch-style home in Sherrelwood estates...
Your Castle Realty LLC #8641909
this beautiful brick home is located in the quiet Sherrelwood neighborhood in denver. it sits on a cul-de-sac str...
Mora Real Estate Co. #6425187
This very private home sits on a corner lot in a great neighborhood, close to the boulder turnpike for easy access to everything...
Corcoran Perry & Co. #6835037
About Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
Distinct Group of Keller Williams is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes throughout the Colorado front range. Selling these "right addresses" is the mission of Distinct Group of Keller Williams Real Estate, LLC. Let us know what you're looking for. Please take advantage of the helpful tools on this website, including property valuation option, but also feel free to contact us personally.
According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (
"Kelly Hunter recently handled a long distance home sale for me. Her knowledge of the area where I was selling was excellent. She was immediately responsive to all the questions that I had, and kept me informed throughout the process (sometimes several times a day). She was able to negotiate a very satisfactory price for the home. I would highly recommend Kelly to anyone selling or buying in the Denver area
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
10375 Park Meadows Dr Ste 100 Littleton, CO 720-580-6143
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)