Average Price in Snowbird: $295,000 / County Average: $904,520
Average Taxes in Snowbird: $1,378 / County Average: $3,537
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Snowbird: $305 / County Average: $347
Average Walkscore in Snowbird: 27 / County Average: 35
Average Year Built in Snowbird: 1981 / County Average: 1982
Average Days on Website in Snowbird: 0 / County Average: 42
Snowbird CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Snowbird
Welcome home*** this is it. good looking condo at Snowbird ii!!...
RE/MAX ALLIANCE #3090481
100 sq. ft., 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 car garage condo in Snowbird. new paint, carpet, door har...
Us owner remodel in lakewood’s highly desirable Snowbird condominiums. this one will go f...
Your Castle Real Estate Inc #5648256
A wonderfully updated penthouse unit in Snowbird! views the front range from your balcony...
RE/MAX Alliance - Olde Town #3273252
this upscale, urban contemporary loft is located in the heart of the dtc (denver tech center) and is very close to shopping, light rail, coffee shops and dining spots. conveniently located for commuters or Snowbirds. amenities include an exclusive pool and gym, underground parking, as well as guest surface parking, and secure access to all buildings. free concerts, cherry creek schools (belleview elementary, campus middle and cherry creek high school), the brand new gardner school of dtc preschool across the street, and great trails conveniently located within a few blocks....
KENTWOOD REAL ESTATE DTC, LLC #3802137
two bedroom, two full bathroom gem with many updates in the desirable Snowbird condos. new exterior paint, deck and patio door in '21. roomy kitchen/dining area with all new ref...
Madison & Company Properties #3138335
- large bedrooms & wonderful flow to the layout - Snowbird is surrounded by three wonderful / walkable parks - just one mile to light rail - quick to downtown, the mountains, 6th ave, c-470, i-70, light rail, st anthonys, the federal center, green mountain open space and all the excellent union square restaurants - well run hoa w/ community pool - what a great home!!!...
MB REYNEBEAU & CO #5606447
the best of colorado living can be enjoyed from Snowbird lane....
Christie's International Real Estate Colorado LLC #2333594
and your chance to enjoy the bonus amenities at Snowbird condos.
enter to an open floorplan with lots of natural light, vaulted cei...
Kentwood Real Estate Cherry Creek #4195460
right across the street from sister city park and trails, and just blocks from restaurants, groceries, and shopping. located in well maintained Snowbird ii phase ii condominiums with pool, tennis courts and clubhouse. this home won't last!...
RE/MAX Edge #9905344
Top floor condo with vaulted ceilings + garage parking...
RE/MAX of Cherry Creek #2348397
the terrain is deceiving from the main road but once you get up to the top on to Snowbird way, you will be amazed. the upper portion of the lot enjoys a mildly sloped building site for easy access and constructi...
Steamboat Sotheby's International Realty #8605546
About Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
Distinct Group of Keller Williams is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes throughout the Colorado front range. Selling these "right addresses" is the mission of Distinct Group of Keller Williams Real Estate, LLC. Let us know what you're looking for. Please take advantage of the helpful tools on this website, including property valuation option, but also feel free to contact us personally.
According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (
"Michael went above and beyond in both buying our new house and selling our old one. He was always available and produced real results when we had issues with our builder. He was also able to get us $5,000 above asking price on our house we sold! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy or sell!
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
10375 Park Meadows Dr Ste 100 Littleton, CO 720-580-6143
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)