Average Price in Soda Creek: $2,798,333 / County Average: $904,520
Average Taxes in Soda Creek: $9,699 / County Average: $3,537
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Soda Creek: $355 / County Average: $347
Average Walkscore in Soda Creek: 1 / County Average: 35
Average Year Built in Soda Creek: 1992 / County Average: 1982
Average Days on Website in Soda Creek: 111 / County Average: 42
Soda Creek CO Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Redfin Corporation #2514864
Most Expensive Listing
Redfin Corporation #2514864
Least Expensive Listing
Windermere Evergreen #7201176
Listings in Soda Creek
bordering open space and the routt national forest, this exceptional home sits on a ridge above Soda Creek where rushing water cascades through a rocky gorge below.
offering some 3500 square feet of thoughtfully finished interior space, an oversized two car garage and an additional 700 sq. ft. of storage, the home lives graciously when everyone is home for the holidays while also living very comfortably for two. the main floor features great room living off of a chef's kitchen. with granite counters, hardwood floors, great workspaces and storage including an island with built in range, and high end appliances the kitchen is designed for the discerning coo...
Steamboat Sotheby's International Realty #3987689
terrific piece of commercial ground at the confluence of clear creek & Soda Creek in the idaho springs east overlay district. can build up to 35' high! direct creek...
Keller Williams DTC #8266065
duplex rental and a 1,273 sq.ft. home (not occupied). with the beautiful Soda Creek running through the middle of the property, this rare development opportunity gives the new owner many options to construct a hotel, mixed use retail/office/residential building and residential condos all with water front possibilities and mountain/ski resort views....
Steamboat Sotheby's International Realty #6961028
Here's an opportunity to own 10.08 acres of park like mountain property that is zoned a-2...
Windermere Evergreen #7201176
E 17+ acres of prime land adjacent to the coveted Soda Creek neighborhood. choose your favorite vista as you select the perfect b...
RE/MAX ALLIANCE #4001143
the ranch is also well-watered, featuring one mile of Soda Creek with wild brook trout, a one and a half acre stocked fishing lake, several small ponds and additional water rights.
it is rare to find a beautiful mountain sanctuary that is so close to a ski resort town yet is also private and secluded. this is truly a best of both worlds location very convenient access to ski town amenities yet removed enough for exceptional privacy. the ranch is the last remaining large undeveloped property with a coveted strawberry park address. there are two gated access points with upgraded gravel road and bridge over the creek, in addition to interior ranch roads and trails that provide access to a variety of potential homesites. with no structures and no conservation easements, the ranch is a blank canvas for the next owner. in addition to enjoyment as an exclusive recreational retreat, strawberry park ...
Steamboat Sotheby's International Realty #6740079
property extends through to cul de sac
site has rock outcroppings; great views to to the west, 4 to 5 wonderful building pads for a home; forest in great condition after 10 years of forest mitigation work; completed a forest service road from ruby f...
BRUMLEY REALTY INC #2818224
of decks & stone patios with outdoor bbq, firepit area & playground equipment provide for wonderful outdoor living. Soda Creek is among the best neighborhoods in evergreen with it's large acreage lots, private pond, hiking/riding trails & proximity to denver....
Coldwell Banker Realty 28 #8551503
very little traffic and substantial lot size create an idyllic, private environment, yet the amenities of downtown steamboat are all close at hand. Soda Creek elementary is literal steps away, and it's easy to leave the car at home and walk or bike to the shops and restaurants downtown. an open, light-filled great room flows onto a deck with phenomenal...
COLORADO GROUP REALTY #9270922
this luxurious residence is located in the desirable Soda Creek community that offers plentiful outdoor recreation opportunities, including horseback riding 14 trails, cultural experiences and is part of the highly-rated jefferson county school district. mountain seclusion with practical convenience, 5 minutes to the nearest grocery store and restaurants....
Redfin Corporation #2514864
Ier 5-acre lot in n. evergreen's highly desirable Soda Creek neighborhood, only minutes from dining, shopping, schools, recreation, culture and easy access to i-70. surrounded by acres of rolling hillsides with ...
Compass - Denver #2198534
Cribes this private-road neighborhood adjacent to Soda Creek, just inside clear creek county, 5 minutes from bergen park & i-70 & a 35 minute commute from downtown denver. this spacious south-facing hom...
RE/MAX Masters Millennium #2684604
About Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
Distinct Group of Keller Williams is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes throughout the Colorado front range. Selling these "right addresses" is the mission of Distinct Group of Keller Williams Real Estate, LLC. Let us know what you're looking for. Please take advantage of the helpful tools on this website, including property valuation option, but also feel free to contact us personally.
According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (
"Michael, Kelly and team were extremely helpful and patient with us throughout the process.
Being a first time home buyer, I asked them a million questions (maybe more), but my family was very happy with the level of respect, knowledge and professionalism provided by the entire Distinct Realty team!
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
10375 Park Meadows Dr Ste 100 Littleton, CO 720-580-6143
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)