Average Price in Traditions: $565,000 / County Average: $807,870
Average Taxes in Traditions: $3,951 / County Average: $3,596
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Traditions: $265 / County Average: $335
Average Walkscore in Traditions: 2 / County Average: 37
Average Year Built in Traditions: 2015 / County Average: 1988
Average Days on Website in Traditions: 5 / County Average: 28
Traditions CO Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Your Castle Real Estate Inc #8160353
Least Expensive Listing
Your Castle Real Estate Inc #8160353
Listings in Traditions
Gorgeous ranch style home located in Traditions. large west facing corner lot with relaxing front porch...
Brokers Guild Real Estate #4960386
A spectacular move-in ready home located in the Traditions subdivision is bursting with pride of ownership...
enjoy the warmth of the sun during an afternoon happy hour spent on your rear covered patio. celebrate Traditions and explore the art of cooking in your gourmet kitchen, complete with professional appliances, quartz counters and custom cabinets. the generous main floor master suite is a welcome retreat of luxury and restfulness. highlighted by a spa bath with freestanding tub and multi-head walk-in shower. need a quiet private space for your zoom video callsthe main floor study is a perfect place to work from home. additional main floor multi-generational guest suite features a kitchenette...
Novella Real Estate #2862330
Amazing opportunity to live in Traditions! this 3 bed/3 bath beauty is only 2 years old...
Your Castle Real Estate Inc #8160353
crafted to achieve european aesthetics and quality and true to roman Traditions, the architectural detailing presents a terraced elevation presented in stucco and tile, with grand columns and arches manifested in exquisite detail, and accented with countless authentic adornments, collected from three continents....
Kentwood Real Estate City Properties #2936810
Welcome home to this fabulously updated, well maintained home...
eXp Realty, LLC #2109520
this home, yard, furnace, and central a/c have been serviced and professionally maintained. this home is located minutes away from Traditions park and recreation center, parks, trails, vista peak preparatory school, and access to e-470. easy access to southlands mall, denver, buckley air force base, and dia.make this your next home!...
RE/MAX Alliance #3356374
a wellness center, community garden and fabulous horse facility w/ 150-acre pasture, barns, arena, and 1200 acres open space riding and hiking trails…all within walking distance! ongoing Traditions: 2 annual progressive dinners, a 4th of july picnic, holiday party, and sledding on the infamous sledding hill! this end of the road oasis for the naturalist is but 20 miles from downtown denver, 45 min to dia, an hour from world class skiing and local services nearby. a rare find....
LIV Sotheby's International Realty #5330741
One of the largest lots in Traditions, with no backyard neighbors and mountain views...
Ome home to this spacious ranch featuring all the Traditions of home including a living room, dining room and family room. al...
Keller Williams Real Estate LLC #4618163
enjoy the warmth of the sun during an afternoon happy hour spent on your rear covered patio. celebrate Traditions and explore the art of cooking in your gourmet kitchen, complete with professional appliances, quartz counters and custom cabinets. the generous master suite is a welcome retreat of luxury and restfulness. highlighted by a spa bath with freestanding tub and walk-in shower. need a quiet private space for your zoom video calls…the main floor study is a perfect place to work from home. this smart plan features an additional main floor guest suite, owners entrance mudroom and drop zone. the upper ...
Novella Real Estate #7775307
Cherished Traditions & simple pleasures of country life abound...
MB REALTY IN COLORADO LLC #8320157
5 bathroom, single-family home in the sought-after neighborhood of Traditions. upon entry, you are met with high ceilings and a bonus...
Zillow Homes, LLC #IR950747
Nice 3 bedroom ranch home in the quiet Traditions neighborhood...
Northpoint Asset Mgmt #5089810
built in the late 1940s, it is a fully furnished ranch house that has been renovated to modern day standards, while still incorporating many of the intricacies of the vast history and Traditions of the ranch. there are two guest-houses, as well as several multi-use buildings, on the property. the amazing setting, comprehensive details throughout, convenience of location, included water rights, and potential for expansion, make this a truly unique ownership opportunity....
LIV Sotheby's International Realty #2888809
About Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
Distinct Group of Keller Williams is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes throughout the Colorado front range. Selling these "right addresses" is the mission of Distinct Group of Keller Williams Real Estate, LLC. Let us know what you're looking for. Please take advantage of the helpful tools on this website, including property valuation option, but also feel free to contact us personally.
According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (
"Kelly Hunter recently handled a long distance home sale for me. Her knowledge of the area where I was selling was excellent. She was immediately responsive to all the questions that I had, and kept me informed throughout the process (sometimes several times a day). She was able to negotiate a very satisfactory price for the home. I would highly recommend Kelly to anyone selling or buying in the Denver area
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Distinct Group - Keller Williams Real Estate
10375 Park Meadows Dr Ste 100 Littleton, CO 720-580-6143
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)